Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.....

We were so excited for the snow the other day that we decided to bundle Sammi up and take her outside. This was her first time playing in the snow and she loved it! One of the first things she did was dip her head down and lick the snow. We just laughed. She loved sledding and couldn't get enough of it. She did have a struggle walking through the snow and fell down often.

Sammi & Daddy


Sammi waiting for her turn to sled.

Sammi & Mommy

Doesn't she look cute in her snow clothes?

1 comments:

Montana Brandts said...

Oh, how fun!! I love to play in the snow too, I am just to lazy to take Kailey out!! See what cool parents she has!! I know we're lame!! I hope you can come join us Friday to make gingerbread houses!! It will be fun!!